Breedon flow is a combination of a good binder, specific sands, water, and additives (where needed).
It gives a smooth and level surface which can used for various interior applications.
Other advantages of Breedon Flow are:
- An enhanced drying rate.
- No vibration or compaction needed.
- High recycled content and low embedded CO2
- Large areas can have a finished installation in a shorter duration of time compared to traditional concrete screed.
- There is nearly no shrinkage compared to sand and cement screed.
- There is a reduced thickness compared to traditional screeds.
- Underfloor heating efficiency greatly increased due to a high thermal conductivity.