Anhydrite Liquid Screed is a screeding product that is often chosen over traditional sand and cement screed due to its many advantages.
Up to 1500m2 of Anhydrite screed can be installed within one day; and since the Liquid Screed cures quickly, there is enough strength to allow foot traffic after 24-48 hours. The floor can then be loaded after 7 days. It is also a perfect partner when incorporating any wet underfloor heating system. Anhydrite Liquid Screed is appropriate for all types of floor coverings.
To find out more contact us. We are more than happy to discuss your requirements and to provide a quote for this service.
Other advantages of Anhydrite – Liquid Screed are:
- There is nearly no shrinkage compared to sand and cement screed.
- Underfloor heating efficiency greatly increased due to a high thermal capacity and high thermal conductivity. The Under-floor heating can be commissioned after 7 days.
- A minimum screed depth is needed of just 35mm depth on unbonded insulated floors, and 15mm on bonded applications.
- There is a reduced risk of pipe and insulation damage compared to traditional floor screeds.
- Anhydrite Flow screed can be poured straight on top of timber joists to create a solid squeak-free floor.
- Unlike sand cement screeds flowing screed is 100% protein free, making it ideal for application in medical or other areas of hygienic importance as it cannot harbour bacteria