Cementitious Liquid Screed is a formulated cement based liquid screed that is a self-compacting and free flowing floor screed; that is chosen for its quick drying nature and is also a great partner for underfloor heating systems.
Cementitious Screeds are a specially formulated mix of cement, binders, water, and sand; increasing the performance of the screed. Up to 1500m2 of Cementitious Screed can be installed within one day, allowing foot traffic within 24-48 hours. The floor can then be loaded after 7 days.
To find out more contact us. We are more than happy to discuss your requirements and to provide a quote for this service.
Other advantages of Liquid Screed – Cementitious are:
- There is nearly no shrinkage compared to sand and cement screed.
- Allows for excellent Thermal Conductivity.
- Can be applied in wet areas.
- Allows for reduced drying times of 14-28 days dependent on the drying conditions.
- It is self-compacting, which means that there are no spaces around under floor heating pipes.
- There is no Surface Laitance formed after curing.
- The easy installation of Cementitious Screed reduces time and costs.